The next September 28, the conference on “Innovation and sustainability in the health sector” will be held in Valencia (Spain), where the results of the Project LIFE SMART Hospital, led by CARTIF, will be presented. In addition, current trends in health sector will be analyzed and discussed. The event will take place in ITENE (Institute for Packaging Technology, Transportation and Logistics).
Those attending this free event will receive a Guide to Good Practices in Hospital Management.
During the conference, the actions included in the Manual of Good Practices, performed within the framework of the LIFE SMART Hospital Project, will be analyzed. Furthermore, the assistants will have the opportunity to enjoy with interesting speeches introduced by great professionals of the health sector, such as:
- Ana del Prado, Deputy Director of Economic Management of Hospital Universitario la Paz
- Carlos Mateos, Vice-President of AIES
- Juana Belmar, Economic Manager of Health Department of Sagunto (Valencia)
- Elena Carrió Argos, Head of R&D&I of IIS La Fe, Valencia
Blocks of contents:
RESULTS OF PROJECT LIFE SMART HOSPITAL
- Project Objectives.
- Innovation in energy, water and waste
- Economic comparative before and after the Project.
INNOVACTION IN HOSPITALS
- Cases studies of innovation and sustainability initiatives in Spanish hospitals.
- New technologies applied to the health sector; Big Data, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0.
WORKSHOP IN SUSTAINABLE HOSPITALS: PRESENT AND FUTURE
- Working groups: how will the sustainable hospital be in 2030?
Do you have a sustainability project applied to the health sector or have you started it and want to share it with us? Tell us about it. If you want to take part in the event, send an email to the following account: email@example.com